What I required to implement the multi-electronic kiosks?
The time required to implement the multi- electronic kiosks depend on the scope of the project in this period several processes are in parallel, at any time you have a close relationship between business and customer .
Needed to achieve the implementation :
Software ( Programming services) :
- Development of the kiosks interface which will allow citizens to choose any of the services offered.
- The services offered are state and municipal level if you have a collaboration agreement.
- Connection with the various existing databases , which may be a way to mirror a dedicated server for the proposed multi-service kiosks .
Communication links :
- Access to internet for each kiosk installed.
- In some places you can use wireless links.
Put physical spaces :
- Define the locations where they are installed.
- Have the appropriate permissions.
- Civil works if necessary.
- Conditioning of power lines.
- Having adequate for proper operation of the kiosks environmental conditions.
- Installation in designated places ( one day).
- Performance testing and calibration (two days).
- Production phase ( user testing for a week) .
- For proper operation of the kiosks a plan of preventive and corrective maintenance to provide immediate care for the duration of the contract year .
- It has a remote monitoring system which has the ability to send alerts to the designated administrator if there is some event , such messages are e-mail and SMS messages using a cellular modem.